An industry expert with over 30 years of experience related to the restaurant/hospitality field. Trained at Cornell University School of Hotel Administration and now a full time faculty member teaching restaurant and hospitality management at Florida International University, Feigenheimer has a unique combination of education, experience and training necessary to add value to your position.
Areas of Expertise
- Bars/Lounges/Night Clubs
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: PhD Candidate, Business Administration, 2017 Dissertation topic: GMOs in the Food Supply
MBA, Lynn University
BS, Cornell University
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Full time Faculty Chaplin School of Hospitality @ Florida International University
Adjunct Faculty: Florida Atlantic University, School of Business
International speaking engagements: London, Berlin.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Between 10-20.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Contract disputes
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 60%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 40%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Many
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2015
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: About 10
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: About 5
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 4
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, reports, site inspections.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $300
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $300
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $600
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Expenses strictly related to per diem costs.
References upon request.