Dr. Feigenheimer holds an PhD in Business and enjoys a successful 30+ year career in Hospitality. In addition to Expert Witness testimony, he is presently on the faculty at The Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Florida International University, teaching tomorrow's hospitality leaders, holding an endowed Chair as the NAC Eminent Scholar. Subjects taught include operational liability, dram shop, employee issues and other restaurant related concerns. Feigenheimer has successfully served as an expert restaurant witness pertaining to such issues as operator liability, dram shop, slip and fall, employee relations, landlord-tenant agreements, vendor disputes and other hospitality business law related issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Bars/Lounges/Night Clubs
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: PhD, Business Administration, Dissertation topic: GMOs in the Food Supply
MBA, Lynn University
BS, Cornell University
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Full time Faculty Chaplin School of Hospitality @ Florida International University
Adjunct Faculty: Florida Atlantic University, School of Business
International speaking engagements: London, Berlin.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Between 20-30.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Contract disputes
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 60%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 40%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Many
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2018
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: About 10
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: About 5
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 4
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, reports, site inspections, opinion letters.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $300
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $300
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $500
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Expenses strictly related to direct case costs.
Zaner Harden Law LLP
1610 Wynkoop Street, Suite 120 l Denver, CO 80202
Carlock Copeland Law Firm
One Ninety One Tower
191 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30303