CICB is a veteran owned business servicing the Crane, Lifting and Material Handling Industry. Services include training to operators, inspectors, riggers, signal persons, trainers and supervisors as well as third-party inspections, expert witness and litigation support, accident investigations and management assist visits.
Areas of Expertise
- Accident Investigation
- Construction Site
- Machine Guarding
- Personal Injury
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: NCCCO Certified Crane Operator, Inspector, Rigger, Signal Person and Accredited Practical Examiner. Appointed by the U.S. Department of Labor OSHA's Maritime Gear Certification Program as CICB's Signatory Authority. Trained in Adult Learning Principles by The Bob Pike Group.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Member of SC&RA, NSC, CCAA, ACRP, API RP2D Training Provider, and AGC.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Provided thousands of inspections and training programs through my career for operators, inspectors, riggers, signal persons, trainers, and supervisors. Equipment includes mobile cranes, overhead cranes, forklift, aerial lifts, reach stackers, gantry cranes, bucket trucks, boom trucks, tower cranes and many others.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: On 6 occasions.
References upon request.