Jennifer Smith is the Senior Manager, Regulatory and Technical Consulting at CompliancePoint Litigation Support Services. She has over 21 years of contact center experience including in software development, data analysis, and federal and state consumer contact compliance, as well as experience in telecommunications carrier services and technologies. Jennifer has performed data analysis for numerous TCPA cases. Her analysis has included working with datasets which contain millions of rows of calling data, cross checking numerous sources to find similarities and discrepancies in data, analyzing the wireless and NDNCR status of phone numbers, analyzing call dispositions, utilizing deposition and declaration material in conjunction with analyzing source data. Additionally, as a part of her analysis work, she has designed and managed manual verification processes which involved gathering and analyzing data from numerous data sources.
- Call Centers
- Class Actions
- Data Communications
- Information Technology
- Mass Torts
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems from Weber State University, Ogden, Utah.
Associates of Applied Science, Computer Information Systems from Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
Customer Engagement Compliance Professional (CECP) by the Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE).
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE)
International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: TCPA class actions.
Data analysis of call, text, or fax data.
Historical wireless and National Do Not Call Registry status of U.S. telephone numbers since 2003.
Analysis of call dispositions, audio recordings, linking evidence to indicators of consent for call records.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, expert reports, data analysis relating to call/text/fax records, manual review of evidence related to call records (such as audio recordings, agent notations, etc.).
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $350 for data analysis
$250 for research, expert report development, etc.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $500
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel time in support of case-related requirements $150 per hour plus actual expenses.
Available Upon Request