American and Canadian Board Certified and Epilepsy Fellowship Trained Neurologist with over 20 years of clinical experience, most as a medical director. I have served as expert consultant and witness on multiple cases revolving around neurologic, neurosurgical, neurophysiologic, psychiatric, and pharmacologic/medication issues. Reviews are thorough and timely.
Areas of Expertise
- Brain Injury
- Medical Toxicology
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD, MSc, FRCP(C), FACNS
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Academy of Neurology, American Clinical Neurophsyiology Society, American Epilepsy Society, Canadian Congress of Neurological Sciences, Neuro-Critical Care Society, Society for Neuro-Oncology
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Multiple invited lectures - please refer to CV
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: > 25
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Neurology, Neurphysiology, Neurosurgery, Pharmacology/Toxicology, Psychology/Psychiatry, Seizures/Epilepsy
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 40
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 60
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: > 5
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2017
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 1
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 1
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 15
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, Document Review & Analysis, Narrative Reports; I do not perform IME.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: no charge for an introductory 10-minute call to review case validity; $250/h for introductory 30-minute call - see rate sheet for all other details.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $750
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $750
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: please request and refer to retainer agreement for additional details
Available Upon Request