Mr. Idema has acquired nearly three decades of experience in the trucking and transportation industry, while also acquiring in-depth knowledge of heavy hauling, permits, construction work zones, maintenance/mechanics and dock operations. Mr. Idema's knowledge and experience encompasses federal and state regulatory compliance, driver hiring/firing/training, shipper standard of care, loading and unloading, cargo/load securement, fleet operations, safe and prudent practices and driver standard of care. Mr. Idema is also State of Michigan Certified in Heavy Duty Brakes, Heavy Duty Steering and Heavy Duty Suspension. This is all merged with his vast background in the realities of fleet operations and management.
- Bus & Truck Safety/Accident
- Construction Site
- Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- Negligent Hiring
- Traffic/Highway Safety
- Transportation Construction
- Transportation Safety
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Commercial Drivers License, CDL-A with endorsements (T)- Double or Triple Trailers, (P)- Passenger, and (N)- Tank Vehicles.
Certified Aerial Boomlift & Scissor Lift Operator and Instructor
State of Michigan Certified in Heavy Duty Brakes, Heavy Duty Steering and Heavy Duty Suspension
Available Upon Request