Jacqueline A. Chorn, PhD is a trained legal psychologist with expertise in survey methodology and statistics. She is a senior manager and survey expert on the Litigation Support practice at Applied Marketing Science, a full-service market research and consulting firm located in the Boston area. Dr. Chorn designs and conducts research and analysis to substantiate advertising claims and conducts consumer perception surveys for secondary meaning, likelihood of confusion, and advertising cases. Her services include research/survey design, data collection, data analysis, expert report preparation, expert testimony, and rebuttal work.
Areas of Expertise
- Intellectual Property
- Public Opinion & Survey Research
- Trade Secret
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MA, City University of New York; John Jay College of Criminal Justice
PhD, City University of New York; John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: International Trademark Association (INTA)
Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO)
American Association for Public Opinion Research (AAPOR)
Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) - Sensory Evaluation Division
Trademark Report (TMR)
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Teaching: Research Methods, Statistics, Legal Psychology
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: Never. My degrees can be verified by contacting the universities I have attended. My teaching experience can be verified by contacting the University of the Pacific, Psychology Department, Stockton, CA
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Research/survey design, data collection, data analysis, expert report preparation, expert testimony, and rebuttal work.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: Deposition and trial testimony billed at an hourly rate
Available Upon Request