Over $25 billion in transactional experience including advising the Government of Puerto Rico on the largest ever municipal debt restructuring in US history. Participated actively in pivotal matters of the Puerto Rico restructuring, including litigation and mediation strategy, negotiations with creditors, and communications with national credit rating agencies.
More than 15 years of experience in investment management, public financing, and banking operations.
Has been portfolio manager for over 15 mutual funds and separate managed accounts with an aggregate of more than $3.5 billion in assets under management. Oversaw a $150 million open-ended investment fund structure based in Luxembourg. Experience with fund leverage program with over $4 billion in aggregate repo and commercial paper lines.
CFA Charterholder, approved as FINRA Dispute Resolution Arbitrator, and previously held FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 licenses.
Served as board member for entities that include: Puerto Rico Public Building Authority, Puerto Rico Government Employee Retirement, Puerto Rico Teachers Retirement System, and Puerto Rico Judiciary Retirement System.
Completed SEAK expert witness training courses.
Fluent in English and Spanish
- Business Valuation
- Financial Planning
- Investment Banking
- Stocks & Bonds
- Trusts & Estates
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: CFA Charterholder
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: CFA Institute Member, FINRA Dispute Resolution Arbitrator
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, Financial Analysis, Transaction Services, Expert Witness and Litigation Support
Available Upon Request