I am a Board Certified General Surgeon , practicing since 2001, with my practice evenly split between general and vascular surgery. I aim to provide expert case review. I offer a thorough scrutiny of the data provided, a candid assessment of the merits of the case based on the standard of care and current medical evidence, and prompt communication. I have the benefit of a strong academic training and 19 years of extensive private clinical practice.
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Wound Care/Pressure Sores
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD St-Louis University, St-Louis MO
PhD Cornell University, NY NY
Residency University of Rochester , Rochester, NY
Board Certified American Board of Surgery
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Fellow of the american college of surgeons
Society of laparendoscopic Surgeons
Society for Robotic Surgery
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 18
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: General and vascular surgery, Robotic surgery, laparoscopic surgery, endovascular Surgery, Hernia surgery, colon surgery, gallbladder surgery
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 95%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 5%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2020
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 4
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: case review, deposition, testimony, expert review reports, causation analysis
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $700
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $700
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: travel expenses with strict itemized documentation
Available Upon Request