Dr. Rosen is Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine by the American Board of Anesthesiology and has been in private practice of Pain Management since 1982. Dr. Rosen handles complications from basic procedures for whiplash injuries, herniated discs, and for any areas of the spine — all spinal levels for epidurals, medial branch injections, discograms, radiofrequency and sympathetic nerve injuries. He is experienced in medical management of all forms of pain. Dr. Rosen combines traditional and alternative techniques along with invasive and non-invasive techniques in order to provide optimum pain relief for patients.
Areas of Expertise
- Pain Management
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Board Certified in Anesthesiology and in Pain Management from American Board of Anesthesiology.
Medical Degree from New York Medical College in 1979, Bachelor of Arts from SUNY Binghamton in Biology in 1975, Residency from UCLA in Anesthesiology in 1982 and Internship from University of Southern California - LAC Internal Medicine in 1980. Medical License in 1980 in California.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Hackett-Hemwall Foundation and American College of Osteopathic Scierotherapeutic Pain Management
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: November 2011 Neural Prolotherapy Workshop Big Island, Hawaii.
Delivering prolotherapy solutions without needles.
May 2011 Neural Prolotherapy Workshop, Huntington Beach, California
Use of prolotherapy solutions for topical gels. Introduced the term prologphoresis and introduced treating the hypogastric nerves with prolotherapy solutions.
April 2011 AOA, Naples, Florida.
Prolotherapy Integrative Pain Management.
July 2009 Lectured on the clinical monitoring of narcotic usage at Yosemite, Weed, and Modesto.
September2008 Taught in Sacramento, California, medical offices
Endo use of Transdermal Lidoderm.
January 2008 Led a medical mission to the Philippines for Hackett-Hemwall Foundation.
Lectured on Prolotherapy at several hospitals in Davao and Samal Island
November 2007 Workshop for Hackett-Hemwall on Interventional techniques and fluoroscopy.
Dr. Rosen with the only lecturer for this program.
September2003 American Academy of Pain Management. Lectured on Electromedicine Fibromyalgia and Headaches: The Role of Microelectric Current.
August 2002 California Medical Association, Monterey, California
Lectured on epiduroscopy (pain treatments),
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: pain management
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: • Consulting — expert medical consultations and trial preparation for attorneys
• Case review and generation of report
• Trial — plaintiff and defense
• Medical malpractice and wrongful death
• Hospital privileging disputes
• Medical Board of California — defense of physicians
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $550
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $550
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $550
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $550
References upon request.