Harvard and Yale-trained radiologist, board certified in diagnostic radiology since 2005. Professional sub-specialization and fellowship in breast, pelvic, and obstetrical imaging. Retained in multiple cases including breast cancer imaging and pelvic imaging. Co-author of two medical textbooks on breast imaging. Award winning research in history of medicine and diagnostic radiology. Experienced national speaker to public and medical professionals on women's imaging and history of medicine.
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women's Hospital: Clinical Fellow in Women's Imaging, 2005-2006
Yale-New Haven Hospital: Diagnostic Radiology residency and Chief Resident, 2001-2005
Brown University: Neuroscience Sc.B. 1996, Masters in Medical Science (History of Medicine and Pharmacology) 1998, Doctor of Medicine 2000
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Board of Radiology, board certified since 2005.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Experienced national speaker to public and medical professionals on women's imaging and history of medicine.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Mammography, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, pelvic ultrasound.
Available Upon Request