Glen Balzer is a management and forensic consultant involved with domestic and international marketing and sales. He advises parties involved with contracts between manufacturers' representatives, suppliers, global customers and industrial distributors. He promotes conflict resolution between parties involved in representative agreements, distribution agreements, mergers and acquisitions. During the past 30 years, he has been involved in establishing and managing marketing and sales organizations throughout America, Europe and Asia, particularly Japan and China.
Areas of Expertise
- Distribution & Dealers
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BSEE, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo; MBA, California State University, Sacramento
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Member, Forensic Expert Witness Association; Professional Member, Institute of Management Consultants USA; Member, American Management Association; Associate Member, American Bar Association; Member, American Marketing Association
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 27 times as of December 2011
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Sales Management
Sales Agency Agreement
Asset Purchase Agreement
Merger and Acquisition
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 44% retained by the Plaintiff
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 56% retained by the Defendant
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Eight times as of December 2011
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: June 2009
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: Three times
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: Three times in court and six times in arbitration
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Since 2002
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Forensic consulting. Formal and informal reports.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $450
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $450
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $450
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $450
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel expenses reimbursed at cost. Copying and facsimile from my office is free of charge. Copying and facsimile while traveling is reimbursed at cost.
References upon request.