Double Board Certified Neurologist. Active clinical neurology practice in Long Beach and San Diego, CA.
Expertise: Traumatic Brain Injury, Anoxic Brain Injury, Headache, Migraine, Concussion, Seizures, Post concussion syndrome, Dementia, Parkinson’s, Tremor, Multiple sclerosis, ADEM, Stroke, Cervicogenic headaches, Dystonia, Restless leg syndrome, Occipital neuralgia, Trigeminal neuralgia, Facial pain, Electric nerve injury, Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS), Traumatic peripheral nerve injuries, Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS ), Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Spinal cord injuries, Neurologic medications interactions and side effects, Spinal cord infections, CNS infections: Meningitis, Encephalitis, Vasculitis.
Completed Neurology residency at UC San Diego followed by Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship at Harbor -UCLA Medical Center. Volunteer faculty at Harbor - UCLA Medical Center. Extensive teaching experience in sciences.
Diplomate of American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Diplomate of American Board of Medical Specialties in Clinical Neurophysiology. Experienced with neurologic ROR, IME evaluations, FFD and neurologic PI evaluations.
Published in the area of mild traumatic brain injury and on cranial neuralgia (glossopharyngeal neuralgia).
Testified at arbitration as an expert on causation in spinal cord injury and neuropathic pain.
Has been qualified in State courts as an expert on causation in traumatic brain injury cases.
- Brain Injury
- Fitness for Duty Evaluation
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Medical Malpractice
- Pain Management
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Physicians and Surgeons Medical License: California
Diplomate of American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) in Neurology.
Diplomate of American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Certification in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Qualified Medical Evaluator Certification, State of California, DWC
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
American Academic of Neurology
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Teaching residents about clinical neurology at Harbor-UCLA medical center neurology clinic.
As a clinical neurophysiology fellow at Harbor-UCLA MC, taught residents and medical students about clinical neurology and electrodiagnostics.
As a neurology resident at UCSD, educated medical students rotating through clinical neurology clerkship.
As a supplementary Instructor for Physics at CWRU, taught undergraduate students physics concepts.
As a supplementary Instructor for Organic Chemistry at CWRU, taught undergraduate students organic chemistry concepts.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 65%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 35%
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 3/13/2020
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consultation. Review of records. Neurology Expert reports. IME evaluation. FFD evaluation. PI evaluation.
Available Upon Request