Dr. Frederic B. Jennings Jr., President and Founder of EconoLogistics ("Consultants to Business and Law"), has served as an economic litigation expert for over 30 years. He has performed market analyses and lost income and profit studies in a wide variety of cases and industry contexts.
With a B.A. (magna cum laude) from Harvard University and a Ph.D. from Stanford University in economics, he is well-qualified to assess economic damages and lost income or profits, and to analyze and understand the functionality of market processes from a wide variety of perspectives.
Dr. Jennings has successfully worked for many years with attorneys, businesses and industry trade associations to assess economic damages, analyze market pricing and practices, and to educate industry practitioners about market conditions and problems. His broad experience with a multitude of industries and his expertise in pricing complexities and fair dealing issues, along with his clearly presented and articulate explanations in written reports and oral testimony have served his clients very well since the late 1980s. Before that time, he spent six years in academics, teaching microeconomics and other related subjects at both undergraduate and graduate levels at Tufts University and Bentley College.
His company, EconoLogistics, has been in operation now for 26 years, serving clients in business and law.
Areas of Expertise
- International Business
- Lost Profits
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- FBJ Curriculum Vita (short version)
- FBJ Curriculum Vita (long version)
- The Economics of the New York State Auto Body Repair Industry (14 April 2006)
- Testimony Before the MA Auto Damage Appraisers Licensing Board on 28 March 2000 with Addendum on 3 April 2000
- The South Dakota Autoglass Ruling (1994)
- Market Power in Health Care, Autoglass and Collision Repair: A Talk (5 April 1998)
- Estimating the Cost of Monopsony Power Abuse Imposed by a Single U.S. Auto Insurer upon a Large Individual Auto Body Repair Shop (31 March 2012)
- A REPORT ON THE ECONOMIC VALUE AND IMPACT OF THE MA RECREATIONAL WILD STRIPED BASS FISHERY (24 August 2016)
- THE NEGLECTED ONE BILLION DOLLAR MA RECREATIONAL STRIPED BASS FISHERY (one page version -- 7 February 2018)
- THE NEGLECTED ONE BILLION DOLLAR MA RECREATIONAL STRIPED BASS FISHERY (fully documented version -- 7 February 2018)
- FBJ Curriculum Vita for the Center for Ecological Economic and Ethical Education (CEEEE)
- 2018 EconoLogistics Standard Retainer and Billing Information
- FBJ Deposition and Testimony Experience 1993 to present
Available Upon Request