Over forty years of diversified engineering and management experience associated with the design and construction of conveyors and bulk materials handling systems. Industries experience includes: Power, Co-Generation, Mining, Aggregates, Grain, Steel, Aluminum, Minerals Processing, Pulp &and Paper, Ports, Fertilizer, Waste Handling, Recycling, Frac Sand, Petroleum Coke, Cement etc.
Typical Equipment includes: Belt Conveyors, Bucket Elevators, Screw Conveyors, Drag Conveyors, Dust Collection, Fire Protection Systems, Sampling Systems, Stacking and Reclaim Machines, Rotary Rail Car Dumpers, Shiploaders, Barge Loaders, Ship Unloaders, Barge Unloaders, Self unloading trains, self unloading ships
Fourteen years of this experience has included Forensic Engineering for cases involving: Conveyors, Personnel Injury, Conveyor Fires, Guarding, Product Liability, Restraint of Trade, Product Design Evaluation, Code Compliance, Patent Infringement, and Real Estate Asset Appraisal.
- Accident Reconstruction
- Design Engineering
- Failure Analysis
- Forensic Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Machine Guarding
- Mechanical Engineering
- Products Liability
- Professional Engineering
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Machine Design Newark College of Engineering (now (NJIT)
BSME Newark College of Engineering (now NJIT)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: ASME
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Papers presented at technical conferences
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 170+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Conveyor accidents
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 42%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 58%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 30
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2018
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 3
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 2 Last 4 years
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 25
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: consulting
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $275
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $275
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: 350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $350
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Expnses at cost
References upon request.