Dr. Fetterolf is a board-certified psychiatrist, with extensive experience providing long-term comprehensive treatment for sexual trauma-related disorders. He specializes in sexual violence in the workplace, offering case evaluation and testimony related to the following:
• Sexual Trauma: Rape, Molestation, Assault, Incest, Adult Sequelae of Childhood Sexual Abuse
• Comprehensive Assessment of Psychological Injury, including Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Clarification of Related Impairments and Disability
• Treatment Planning, including Cost Estimations
- Emotional Trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Harassment/Discrimination
- Spousal Abuse
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Residency, Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
Certificate, Transference-Focused Psychotherapy, Columbia University Psychoanalytic Center
Certificate, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Pittsburgh Psychoanalytic Center
M.D., The Commonwealth Medical College
B.S., Biological Sciences and Cognitive Studies (Minor), Cornell University
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Member, American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Workplace Sexual Harassment and Assault
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Mental State at the Time of Offense (Insanity)
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 40%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 60%
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 4
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Case Consultation
Independent Medical Evaluation
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $350
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: My daily out of state charge is $3,500 per day plus expenses. I charge $150 per hour for travel time unless travel is on the same day as the daily rate. I require a $2,500 retainer fee. The excess retainer will be returned promptly at the conclusion of services.
Leon Aussprung, M.D., J.D., LL.M.
1429 Walnut St #300
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102
Bracken Lamberton, LLC
707 Grant St.
Gulf Tower, Suite 1705
Pittsburgh, PA 15219