Frank W. Blackwell delivers insight regarding the sales, marketing, pricing, servicing, underwriting, claims adjudication, renewal, and retention of complex insurance accounts. Mr. Blackwell has decades of experience creating and leading client relationships for insurance companies and brokers. Most recently, Frank provided leadership and guidance for the insurance programs of several healthcare professional associations in California with thousands of members and over 10 different product offerings. Areas of expertise and experience include life, health, disability, general liability, professional liability, and workers' compensation coverages. Frank has earned a BA from Princeton University as well as an MBA from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Business/Employment Insurance
- Health/Medical/Disability Insurance
- Insurance Agent/Broker
- Insurance Customs & Practices
- Liability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BA Princeton University, Economics
MBA UCLA, Marketing and Finance
Life and Health license
Property Casualty license
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Numerous insurance and retirement plans seminars for insurance agents, brokers, customers. Public speaking at numerous Medical Societies around the State of California. Hundreds of sales and renewal presentations for insurance accounts. Subject matter includes pension plans, asset allocation for 401(k) plan participants, insurance program discussions at medical societies.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: I am recently retired from the corporate world and am looking to use my 35 years of experience.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $400
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $400
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: negotiable
Available Upon Request