Donald Bredberg is a recognized expert in the areas of real estate feasibility, planning, development, and asset management, specializing in hotels/resorts, retail, and themed entertainment.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Real Estate
- Landscape Design
- Real Estate Valuation
- Residential Real Estate
- Retail Real Estate
- Shopping Center/Mall Real Estate
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Themed Entertainment Association
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: To industry groups, I have made presentations about mixed-use planning, themed entertainment, hotel development, and the like.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Four times.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Feasibility of development plan and its expectations with regard to a film studio and its creative mixed-use campus; viability of a bankruptcy reorganization plan for a mixed-use leasehold marina property portfolio; feasibility and plausibility of a developer's spa/resort plans and investment results; argument to Federal Trade Commission about developer's major company same-industry (outlet mall) acquisition not being anti-competitive.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Approximately five times.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: Once.
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Am an active real estate professional, at times called in to support legal industry matters.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: consulting, case review, reports, site inspections
Available Upon Request