Expert witness for matters related to commercial real estate, hotels, shopping centers, and location-based entertainment. Not just an expert witness, he maintains an active owner representation and design-development practice as Managing Director of StoneCreek Partners LLC.
Before forming SCP, he held senior executive positions with The Irvine Company, NBCUniversal, NEI Family Office, and Phillips Brandt Reddick. In these positions and in leading his SCP practice, he has acted as Owner's representative for design-development matters, transactions and strategic partnering, and overall strategic planning for real estate assets and landholdings.
- Business Valuation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Franchise Valuation
- Hotel & Hospitality
- Land Use & Zoning
- Property Management
- Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Valuation
- Shopping Center/Mall Real Estate
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BBA from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, majors in Real Estate and Investment Banking. W.S. Kies Scholar. Undergraduate study and special projects with the renowned real estate valuation professor, Dr. James Graaskamp.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Valuation, Real Estate Transactions, Feasibility, Bankruptcy Reorganization Plan Viability
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 10+
References upon request.