Highly experienced neurotrauma surgeon with additional background in orthopedic spine surgery.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Currently working as a coordinator of neurotrauma in the busiest trauma center in Central Texas.
Specialist in traumatic brain injury, spinal trauma and peripheral nerve injury.
Areas of Expertise
- Brain Injury
- Independent Medical Examinations (I.M.E.)
- Medical Malpractice
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Trauma Surgery/Trauma Medicine
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BA,Columbia University
MD, Columbia University
Neurosurgery residency, Baylor College of Medicine
Orthopedic Spine surgery fellowship, Methodist Hospital of Houston
Texas, Indiana, New Mexico, Minnesote Medical Licenses
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: CNS
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: none
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: >50
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Traumatic brain injury
Spinal cord injury
Peripheral nerve injury
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2/5/19
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 2
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Case review
Available Upon Request