Websites: http://dac.aero and http://aviationta.aero
Before coming to the aviation industry 15+ years ago, Deborah spent 12 years as an underwriter in the insurance industry. She brings with her an extensive background in aviation and risk management. Her aviation experience includes serving as an in-flight and operations manager for a charter airline, flight attendant for United Airlines, and the manager of Education and Safety Training for the National Air Transportation Association in Washington DC, the benchmark in the general aviation industry for training line service personnel who service and fuel aircraft. Deborah has worked for FBOs, fuel companies, and today is an accredited IS-BAO Auditor. She currently owns Diversified Aviation Consulting, comprised of a team of experts who provide safety training for ground support personnel both on-site and online, as well as inspection and audit services to corporate general aviation and FBOs. Deborah is an instrument rated commercial pilot and holds a Master’s Degree in Aeronautical Science from Embry Riddle University. Additionally, she has authored FAA approved safety courses for certification in fueling and I/A renewal for A&P technicians.
Deborah's published articles may be viewed at http://www.aviationpros.com/contact/10633764/deborahann-cavalcante
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Multi Instrument Commercial Pilot
Accredited IS_BAO Auditor
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: NBAA
National Safety Council
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: 14 CFR 139 Supervisor Fire Training
Customer Service Excellence
Human Factors in Maintenance
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 4
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 1
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: November 2016
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 1
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 5
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, Site Investigation
Available Upon Request