David Tilkin is a litigation support and expert witness specialist with over 30 years of experience in the securities industry. David has supervised hundreds of brokers and scores of branch managers in his tenure at both Smith Barney and Wachovia Securities.
Areas of Expertise
- Business, Financial & Marketing
- Fraud Investigation
- Stocks & Bonds
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BA-Antioch College
MA- Brandies University
Past Securities Licenses; 7, 8, 63, 4, Insurance
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Securities Expert Roundtable
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Suitability and Supervision - Cornell Law School
Suitability and Supervision- Suffolk Law School
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 150 plus
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Suitability, Supervision, Capital Markets, Employment, Fraud, Hedge Funds, Alternative Investments, Due Diligence (see website)
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2007
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 2 - Securities and Exchange Commission/State of Delaware
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 45
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 10
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Expert Services including analysis, forensics, reporting and testimony.
References upon request.