Mr. Shomaker is a damages and economic loss analysis expert. He is deeply involved in all aspects of analysis, planning, goal setting and execution including:
Expert Witness Services
Audits, Reviews and Compilations
Financial Forecasts & Projections
Client Tax Organizer
Fraud Prevention & Detection
- Business Valuation
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners as a Certified Fraud Examiner (1993).
C Certified by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts as a Certified Valuation Analyst (1995).
C Management consulting services include financial forecasts and projections, as well as business valuations and personal financial statements.
C Specialist in financial statement reporting, including audit, review and compilation services, as well as agreed-upon procedures reports.
C Areas of emphasis encompass construction, finance, manufacturing and management.
C Clients serviced include real estate developers, mobile home parks, construction companies, property management companies, manufacturers, service companies and HUD mortgage brokers.
C Qualified to perform peer review and quality review services on behalf of both the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the California Society of CPAs as a Team Captain.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
C Member, California Society of Certified Public Accountants.
C Member, Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants.
C Certified Public Accountant in Nevada (application in process).
C Member, Construction Financial Management Association.
C Former Member of the National Accounting and Reporting Committee of the Construction Financial Management Association.
C Member, Forensic Consultants Association of Orange County.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Not applicable.
References upon request.