Our analysis and research combined with unique presentation techniques have resulted in an unequaled track record in successful court cases and client recoveries. Our personnel are full time and fully focused on the services we provide. We thoughtfully incorporate technology into our work to provide great results at a more reasonable cost. Our expertise encompasses damages analysis, lost profit studies, business & intangible asset valuations, fraud investigations, statistics, forensic economic analysis, royalty audits, strategic and market assessments, competitive surveys, injury and employment damages, and a wide range of other financial advisory services.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Valuation
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Investigation
- Intangible Assets Appraisal
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Public Accountant
Accredited Senior Appraiser
Certified Management Accountant
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Adjunct Professor at Whittier College (1981 to 1986) - Taught upper division accounting and auditing classes
References upon request.