Mr. David J. Meeuwsen has acquired nearly four decades of experience in the bussing and student transportation industry, while also acquiring in-depth knowledge of the transportation industry as a whole. Mr. Meeuwsen's knowledge and experience encompasses federal and state regulatory compliance, driver training and/or examinations, commercial motor vehicle equipment, equipment uses and maintenance, and extensive mechanical background. This is all merged with his vast background in the realities of fleet operations and management. Mr. Meeuwsen is an ICC Certified, Class A, B, and C, Underground Storage Tank System Operator, he is a State of Michigan certified CDL 3rd Party Test Examiner, a State of Michigan Department of Education certified instructor for the New Bus Driver Training Program, and he is also a State of Michigan Department of Education certified instructor for the Advanced Bus Driver Training Program.
- Bus & Truck Safety/Accident
- Child Safety
- Disabled Access
- Negligent Hiring
- Safety Equipment
- School Safety
- School Security
- Traffic/Highway Safety
- Transportation Safety
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: G.V.S.U. Bachelor of Science Degree-Behavior Science; Formerly Licensed FAA Commercial Pilot and Flight Instructor; Certified Class A, B & C UST (Underground Storage Tank) Operator; State of Michigan Certified Commercial Drivers License Test Examiner; State of Michigan Department of Education Certified New Bus Driver Instructor and Advanced Bus Driver Instructor.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: AAA Michigan; MAPT Executive Director (Michigan Association for Pupil Transportation); Michigan State Safety Commission; Shoreline Traffic Safety Committee.
Available Upon Request