Assistant Professor of Medicine
The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Practicing endocrinologist since 1989. Lecturer and medical educator. Qualified to consult on cases involving diabetes, diabetic foot ulcers, hypoglycemia, thyroid disease, thyroid cancer, pituitary and adrenal disease, calcium metabolism, lipid abnormalities, hypertension, and osteoporosis.
- First M.D., Ph.D. graduate from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School,1983
- Internship and residency, Internal Medicine, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, 1983 until 1986
- Fellowship, Endocrinology and Metabolism, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD, 1986 until 1989
Lecturer and educator:
- Chairperson for three national diabetes symposia
- Invited lecturer for over 100 talks in North America and Israel
- Published author in scientific, medical, and lay publications
- Experienced educator for medical students, physicians, allied health professionals, and the lay public
Dr. Madoff has forensic experience in the following areas:
- Medical malpractice
- Pharmaceutical product liability
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Work related injuries
- Mold exposure and endocrine disorders
- Employee/employer disputes
- Prison Healthcare
- Deportation issues
- Nursing Home medical care
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
Degrees: M.D., Ph.D.
Board Certified in Endocrinology and Metabolism
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Diabetes Association
American Association of Clinical Endocrinolgists
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Over 100 invited lectures throughout North America and Israel on a variety of topics related to endocrinology.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Over 120 times since 2005
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 60%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 40%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 14
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 5/1/2019
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 15
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Medical expert witness chart review, depositions, and court testimony
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $700 per hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $700 per hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $800 per hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $1,000 per hour
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel expenses
Clark and Patty Raymond
Raymond and Raymond Law
1701 East Woodfield Rd, Suite 903
Schaumburg, Il 60173
Juan M. Marquez
Rodey, Dickason, Sloan, Akin & Robb, P.A.
201 Third Street NW, Suite 2200
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87102
E. Aaron Sprague, Esq.
Coker, Schickel, Sorenson & Posgay
136 E. Bay Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Alfred A. Park
Park & Associates, LLC
6100 Uptown Blvd., NE # 350
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Keith Short, P.C.
1801 N. Main Street
G. Lee Welborn
Downey & Cleveland, LLP