Accident Reconstruction - Human Factors - Injury Biomechanics.
For over 30 years, LISKE Accident & Injury Experts has built a successful history of customer trust and fulfillment. We are an international, multi-disciplined team of liability experts, forensic investigators, accident reconstruction experts, injury biomechanics experts, human factors experts, systems safety experts, forensic engineers and human error experts.
Our forensic expert services span the accident and injury spectrum – liability assessment, forensic investigations, accident reconstruction, forensic expert reports, discovery and motions, preparation for mediation, arbitration, and trial expert witness testimony.
LISKE has helped your competitors unlock value in the settlement of auto, property and casualty disputes. Why not let us help you?
Areas of Expertise
- Accident Investigation
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Automotive Engineering
- Black Box/Data Recorder
- Building Codes
- Bus & Truck Safety/Accident
- Driver Behavior
- Electrical Engineering
- Fitness Equipment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Premises Liability
- Slip, Trip & Fall
- Sports & Recreation
- Transportation Safety
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: ACTAR Certified - Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstructionists
CPE - Certified Professional Ergonomist
Ph.D. - Biomechanics; Engineering (Mechanical; Aerospace; Biomedical); Experimental Psychology
M.D. - Medical Doctor - Orthopedic
D.C. - Doctor of Chiropractic
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists [NAPARS]
Canadian Association of Technical Accident Investigators & Reconstructionists [CATAIR]
New York Statewide Traffic Accident Reconstruction Society [NYSTARS]
National Human Factors Society [NHFS]
American Society of Safety Engineers [ASSE]
Society of Automotive Engineers [SAE]
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Presented to
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: David Liske has been retained as an expert over 3,000 times over his 30 year career.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Human Factors Forensics
Transportation--Cars/Heavy Trucks/Trains/Bicycles/ATV's/Mobility Scooters/Motorcycles
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: LISKE is retained by the plaintiff approximately 50% of the time.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: LISKE is retained by the defendant approximately 50% of the time.
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: Since 1998 David has testified in court 57 times
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Over 30 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting
Imaging of Air Bag Modules
Imaging of Event Data Recorders (AKA Black Boxes)
Forensic examinations of all types of vehicles
PC Crash Analysis
Seat belt and Air Bag investigations
Highway Design and Control
Discovery and Motions
Preparing reports/affidavits/preliminary assessments/expert disclosures/questions for depositions
Available Upon Request