Delta Economics offers high quality, comprehensible, prompt and reasonably priced calculation of economic losses for New Jersey and New York litigators. We deliver expert analysis and calculation of losses, reports and testimony in personal injury, wrongful death and employment litigation. We can also offer reports (and present value calculations) as to Life Care Plans, complex calculations of lost past and future earnings, benefits and pension, household services and companionship.
Areas of Expertise
- Lost Profits
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Columbia Business School, New York, NY
MBA, May 1994.
Concentration in Finance.
Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma; Dean’s List.
New York University: Stern School of Business, New York, NY
BS, May 1991. Major in Economics.
New York Law School, New York, NY
JD, June 1997.
Admissions: NY & NJ.
Honors: Articles Editor, New York Law School Law Review; 3 year full tuition merit scholarship
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Member: National Association of Forensic Economics
Member: Collegium of Pecuniary Damages Experts
Member: American Academy of Economic and Financial Experts
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 50+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Personal Injury
Wrongful Termination and Other Employment Litigation Matters
Other Employment Matters
Valuation of Life Care Plans (LCPs)
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: At Delta Economics we offer flat-rate pricing for reports that are half of what our competitor's charge.
Reports include analysis, discussion and conclusion as to lost wages, pension/benefits and household services. NJ Reports include income tax adjustments and reduction to present value, as well as, lost companionship and advice & counsel, if appropriate.
$1,450 for NY Reports
$1,600 for NJ Reports
Most reports can be completed within one to two week’s time.
Please provide us with the completed questionnaire to be found on our website,
a copy of the Complaint, Answers to Interrogatories and Depositions, as appropriate.
A Retainer of $800 is requested at the time of engagement.
Testimony is billed at $250/hour.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: Usually a Flat Rate is Quoted.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $250
Donald Burke, Esq.
45 Gale Road
Brick, NJ 08723
Thomas Cappello, Esq.
Slater, Sgarlato & Cappello, P.C.
1298 Victory Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10301
Charles Crocco, Esq.
Nelson, Fromer, Crocco & Jordon
2300 Route 66, Suite 102
P.O. Box 279
Neptune, NJ 07754
Robert C. Fernicola, Esq.
ESCANDON, FERNICOLA, ANDERSON & COVELLI
301 Main Street, Suite 3
Allenhurst, NJ 07711
Brian W. McAlindin, Esq.
Bathgate, Wegener & Wolf, P.C.
One Airport Road
Lakewood, NJ 08701