Mr. Burgess has been working with cellular technology as a practicing engineer since 1998, in both government and commercial sectors. His work has included intercept systems, triangulation systems, and ordinary cellular networks, for international commercial customers and for the US military.
Mr. Burgess has provided training to US government personnel on cell phone interception and tracking techniques. He has developed cell tower equipment and supported mobile operators in designing and deploying their networks.
Mr. Burgess is ready bring this experience to bear on the technical evidence in your case.
- Cell Phones
- Emergency Communications & 911
- Wireless Technology
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BE, Electrical Engineering, Ga Tech
MS, Computer Science, Ga Tech
Held S and TS/SCI clearances at various times
FAA private pilot license
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Taught multiple workshops on mobile network security at public conferences.
Provided training on mobile network exploitation to US government personnel.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Analysis of call detail records
Analysis of historical cell site location information
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, reports, laboratory testing, field testing, testimony
Available Upon Request