I am a Cosmetic Surgeon who performed my first liposuction 33 years ago, studying one on one with the pioneers of liposuction in Paris and Rome, and trained one on one with the former President of the American Liposuction Surgery Society and "Cosmetic Surgeon To The Stars" in Newport Beach, California. in 1988 and have taken various other courses since that time.
In 2006, I founded Medical Face & Body Aesthetics in Boston and have performed several thousand VASER lipo procedures and have taught other doctors how to perform the procedure. I have been known in the Boston area for many years as "Dr. Lipo" and am especially known for liposuction for gynecomastia, neck liposuction and corrective lipo.
My patients have included national celebrities, as well as local Boston TV news anchors.
In addition to liposuction, I have been injecting Botox/Dysport and dermal filers for 15 years.
Previously as an OB/GYN expert, I have been deposed several hundred times and have testified in court 50-100 times.
I've appeared as a Medical News Analyst on CNN, Fox News, New England Cable News and other TV shows/networks, as well as having appeared with several celebrities, including The Kardashians, Farrah Fawcett, Joan Rivers, Gayle King, Marilu Henner and others and can make myself available at this time as a medical-legal consultant for cases involving liposuction.
Please see my Curriculum vitae
- Plastic Surgery
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Medical licenses:
Rhode Island (Inactive)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Too many to list here. Please see Curriculum vitae and/or video of my credentials on medfacebody.com
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Harvard University
University of Rhode Island
University of California, Irvine Medical School
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Approximately 500
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: about 400
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 50-100
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: Approximately 50-100
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 40
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Medical Consulting
Medical Expert Witness
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $650
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $650
Available Upon Request