Danny F. Dukes and Associates, LLC is a forensic accounting firm that specializes in expert witness, business valuations and litigation support services. Our goal is to remove reasonable doubt whether it is a jury, judge or just a client that needs to be convinced, we will determine what happened.
Our founder, Danny F. Dukes, has spent over 28 years in the financial institutions, closely held businesses and mortgage industry. Danny understands all aspects of mortgage and financial instition transactions and operations. Our senior staff collectively has over 175 years of hands on experience in several disciplines.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Valuation
- Corporate Governance
- Employment & Vocational
- Financial Planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Public Accountant, Georgia License
Certified Fraud Examiner, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Georgia Bankers Association
Community Bankers Association of Georgia
Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
American Bar Association
National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Adjunct Accounting Professor, Clayton State College and Keller Graduate School
Presenter, Financial Institution Division of the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: NO
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 28
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Banking
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 12
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: June 2014
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 7
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 8
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 4
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Bank Consulting
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $195
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $195
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $245
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $245
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: $25/hour travel, plus reimbursement of normal and customary travel costs in accordance with IRS code
References upon request.