I am a clinical anesthesiologist with over thirty years’ experience practicing in Dallas, Texas. This has been a career of directly caring for patients and utilizing my two passions—applied pharmacology and applied physiology. My routine assignments include anesthesia for general surgery, urology, robotics, orthopedics, plastics, adult ENT, ophthalmology and retina. I have been active in the business of medicine as well, having written an anesthesia billing program using DataEase, a relational database. I also served as medical director for the Flagship Physician Network.
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Texas Medical Board License #E5807
Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiologists
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 5 engagements
3 expert opinions rendered
0 court testimony
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Airway management
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 100%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 0%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 1
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 5/23/2017
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 10
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, reports, expert opinions, deposition, testimony
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $500
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel, meals, lodging.
12231 S. MAY AVE.,
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73170
Bailey, Crowe, Kugler, & Arnold, LLP
6550 Bank of America Building
901 Main Street
Dallas, TX 75202