Google, Samsung, Amazon, Boeing, IBM, Disney, Nintendo, Dell, AT&T, Motorola, Ericsson, HTC, LG, Sony, Mattel, Sephora, United States Army and Air Force, NASA, FAA and many others all trust Dr. Craig Rosenberg as a highly experienced software expert.
Dr. Craig Rosenberg is an accomplished human factors engineer, user interface designer, software engineer and systems engineer with extensive expert witness experience specializing in user interface design and human factors issues for embedded, mobile, web, desktop, and server software.
Dr. Rosenberg has been retained as an expert witness for both plaintiff and defense in over 50 cases and has testified in both State and Federal court, USPTO, and at 13 depositions.
Areas of Expertise
- Cell Phones
- Human Factors Engineering
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property
- Software Engineering
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Ph,D. Human Factors
M.S. Human Factors
B.S. Industrial Engineering
Graduating GPA: 3.83
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES)
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: 22 papers in refereed journals and conference presentations
Taught Human Factors at the University of Washington
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 50+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Patents, Software Development Failures, Class Action, Trade Secret, User Interface, Human Factors, Software Architecture, Software Engineering, GPS, Augmented Reality
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 60
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 40
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 13
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: September 2016
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 4
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 4
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 5
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, testing, reports, deposition testimony, trial testimony, engineering analysis, software analysis, code review, declarations, infringement, non-infringement, validity, invalidity
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $450
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $450
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $450
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $450
- Human Factors Part 1
- Human Factors Part 2
- Human Factors Part 3
- Protecting Intellectual Property
- Why Samsung v. Apple Mattered
- Self Driving Cars Part 1
- Self Driving Cars Part 2
- Self Driving Cars Part 3
- User Interface Standards Part 1
- User Interface Standards Part 2
- Virtual Reality Part 1
- Virtual Reality Part 2
- Virtual Reality Part 3
- Virtual Reality Part 4
- Virtual Reality Part 5
- Simplifying Complexity Part 1
- Simplifying Complexity Part 2
- Simplifying Complexity Part 3
- Simplifying Complexity Part 4