Clinton J. Ford MS,ACA,CGC,CIE,CMR,CRMI has over 25 years of experience as a State Certified General Contractor and offers consultation and litigation support for attorneys in the following areas:
• Cost Estimating
• Water Intrusion Issues
• Building Construction Claims
• Methods & Materials
• Constuction Industry Standards
• Microbial Contamination "TOXIC MOLD"
• Reasonable Hourly Rates
• Attorney Pre-litigation Counseling
• Reports,Testing & Photography for Trial Preparation
• Forensic Building Investigation & Analysis
• Attorney Trial and Pre-trial Consulting Services
• Highly Aggressive Representation
Clinton J. Ford P.A. provides consulting support to owners and or attorneys who need assistance during Pre-trial and or Trial, pre or post termination of their contractor, investigations of their contractor or sub-contractors, licensure issues, permitting issues and or other.
Clinton J. Ford was the twenty-sixth person Certified in the State of Florida to developed curriculum for the Florida Construction Licensing Board to provide continuing education.
Clinton J. Ford P.A. individually tailors each case for our clients to provide the greatest benefit and impact in either a defensive or offensive posture. We work closely with attorneys to provide project, personal, business or other information and documentation for each specific need of their complaint, counter complaint or motion.
Areas of Expertise
- Building Contractor Liability
- Construction Damages
- Contractor's Licensing
- Hydrology & Groundwater
- Industrial Hygiene & Mold
- Insurance Adjuster
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Real Estate Valuation
- Scheduling Delay & Analysis
References upon request.