Christian Angelo Ventura, NRAEMT, I/C, NCEE
Christian Ventura, NRAEMT, I/C, NCEEE is an Advanced EMT, public health researcher, and nationally certified EMS educator with published works in The Lancet, Journal of EMS, and Open Access Emergency Medicine. He is the lead author of "The Emergency Medical Responder" by Springer Nature, and has formerly served as Advocacy Chair of the Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee, American Heart Association Founders' Affiliate, and as the Vermont Advocacy Coordinator for the National Association of EMTs. He specializes in prehospital resuscitation science (basic and advanced cardiovascular life support), the intersectionality of 911 EMS and COVID-19, and EMT instruction. Ventura is also a Master of Science in Public Health Candidate at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medicine
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Nationally Registered Advanced EMT; Licensed EMS Instructor / Coordinator (ALS); Nationally Certified EMS Educator (NAEMSE); BA in Neuroscience from Boston University; AA in Chemistry and Neuroscience from Bard College at Simon's Rock; MSPH Candidate at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: National Association of EMTs, National Association of EMS Educators
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: EMS Adjunct Faculty (Community College), Program Consultant, and Subject Matter Expert in Prehospital Emergency Care.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
Available Upon Request