Charles E. Teebagy, M.D., FACP provides consulting and expert witness services specializing in: Pediatrics, Adolescent Medicine, Allergy / Asthma / Immunology, Child Abuse & Neglect and Medical Malpractice.
- Dr. Teebagy graduated from Boston University Medical School.
- Dr. Teebagy trained in Pediatrics at Boston City Hospital and Boston Children's Hospital.
- Dr. Teebagy is currently an Affiliate Assistant Professor of Clinical Biomedical Science in the Charles E. Schmitt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University.
- Dr. Teebagys has been in general Pediatrics for over 50 years specializing in the field of pediatrics, on a primary and urgent care basis
- Dr. Teebagy’s practice has focused on disease prevention through proactive health care management and immunizations, along with the treatment of illnesses, injuries and pediatric infectious diseases.
- Dr. Teebagy has managed the primary health care of patients from infancy, through adolescent health transitions and through early adulthood, often providing medical care to the children and grandchildren of his patients.
- Dr. Teebagy has dedicated a large segment of his practice toward pediatric patients with special health care needs. Such broad scale experience ranges from the diagnosis and treatment of mental and physical disabilities, birth defects, chronic ailments, autoimmune disorders, ADHD, autism and growth deficiencies, among others.
- Dr. Teebagy has collaborated with specialists of all kinds and has testified on general standards of care and best practices for pediatric medicine.
Areas of Expertise
- Allergies & Immunology
- Child Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
Available Upon Request