Dr. Charles Sutera is one of the most renowned and experienced dentists in the Metro Boston area due to extensive interdisciplinary training and experience.
He leads the practice, Aesthetic Smile Reconstruction, which provides a comprehensive approach to dentistry with proficiency in specialty dentistry procedures at standards comparable to individual specialists.
Dr. Sutera has completed numerous post-graduate education programs and has accrued extensive experience in the fields of TMJ, dental anesthesiology, smile aesthetics, periodontics, and complex oral surgery. His multidisciplinary expertise and knowledge allow for the highest level of dental treatment, reconstruction, and maintenance.
For more information regarding Dr. Charles Sutera, please visit https://www.dentalexpertwitnessboston.com/ or https://www.aestheticsmilereconstruction.com/
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: DMD (Tufts School of Dental Medicine)
FAGD (Academy of General Dentistry)
Massachusetts Board Certified in Inhalational, Enteral, and Parenteral Sedation
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Academy of General Dentistry
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: TMJ (Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction), Cosmetic Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Oral Surgery, Sedation Dentistry, Dental Anesthesia, Dental Pain Management, Orofacial Pain
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Review of Medical Records
Communication with Attorneys or Client
Clinical Dental Exam
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $500/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $500/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: Meeting with Attorney: Face-to-Face $750/hr
Videotaped Deposition In-town (half day): $3500
Videotaped Deposition Out-of-town, or full day: $7000
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: Deposition in-town (2 hour minimum, $1,500), thereafter, $3500/half day or $7000/full day
Deposition out-of-town (includes travel time): $7000/day
Trial or Hearing (includes travel time): $7000/day
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Initial Retainer Deposit (TBD, according to case): $1,000-$5,000
Retainer replenished for requested services if: < $500 remaining
Full fee schedule is available upon request
Available Upon Request