I am the founding member of an insurance expert witness and consulting firm with speciality in claims and the Lloyd's of London marketplace. I am experienced and accomplished in insurance claims management, bad faith claims management, insurance adjustment strategies, collaboration with trial and defense attorneys, and public speaking. I worked with the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Small Business Development program to present educational seminars to entrepreneurs about their insurance needs. In addition, I facilitated seminars for Lloyd's of London professionals collaborating with law firms to develop training materials for the seminars which were held in London.
Areas of Expertise
- Bad Faith
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Insurance Adjuster
- Insurance Customs & Practices
- Insurance Excess & Surplus Lines
- Liability Insurance
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: CPCU, AIC, RPA
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: CPCU, CLM (fellow), Defense Research Institute (DRI), National Cannabis Industry Association, American Association of Insurance Management Consultants, Greater Kansas City Claims Association
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Small Business Development, insurance for entrepreneurs; seminars on homeowners insurance, traumatic brain injury, and mock trial to syndicates at Lloyd's of London; CPCU co-presenter webinar on Claim Issues in SIRs: Opportunity or Pitfall?, claim issues with cannabis/marijuana
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: <10
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Consulting, claim handling standard and procedures, good faith claim handling
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 100%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 0%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: <5
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: <5
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Insurance litigation support, consulting, expert witness
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: Please contact me
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: Please contact me
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: 1 eight hour day, flat rate, pre-paid; please contact me.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: Please contact me.
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: As listed in retention agreement
Available Upon Request