I help start-ups to billion dollar companies set strategy and create programs to meet market demands and stakeholder needs. I'm a business generalist with a background in scaling companies by recruiting the right team, setting the culture, creating processes to make things hum, and building financial footings for a successful company. I have many years of consulting to executive teams and corporate boards for all types of matters - particularly executive compensation and financial strategy -- along with working as an executive coach and as the active liaison to the Board's Compensation Committee in both public and private companies. I've worked with the legal community on a variety of litigation support projects and as a potential expert witness.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Governance
- Human Resources
- Labor Economics
- Labor Law
- Negligent Hiring
- Sexual Harassment/Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BA degree in Applied Mathematics - UC Berkeley. Masters in Business Administration (MBA), University of Southern California (USC), with fellowships in Communications and Organizational Development. Licensed California Residential Real Estate Agent
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 2
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Executive compensation/lost wages
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2
Available Upon Request