My name is Bart Whitaker, and I am an Expert Witness in the fields of Venue/Event Management, Crowd Management/Security, Sports, and Entertainment.
From my first case with Johnny Cochran in 2000, through successful cases in 2020, I have helped over 25 Law Firms Win Lawsuits.
From the Superdome and the Georgia Dome to the Super Bowl, the NCAA Final 4 and the Olympics – I have been involved in the Big Ones.
I have also managed a two Arena/Theater Complexes and hundreds of every type of event imaginable involving the five venues.
As an Entrepreneur I have helped individuals/families, organizations and corporations travel to such mega-events as the Olympics, the Super Bowl, the Final 4, and the Masters. The Atlanta Falcons hired me to take their Family & Friends to their first Super Bowl.
As a consultant, I have helped numerous companies and organizations with Start-up plans, Marketing Plans, and to Direct their Events.
After all this, my specialty is...in Expert Witnessing. As far as I know, I am undefeated after 25+ cases. The other side usually settles out of court once they take my deposition.
Please see my attached Biography and my website, bartwhitaker.com for more details.
Thank you and I look forward the possibility of working with you.
- Crowd Control
- Expert Witness Financing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agent
- Security Management
- Special Event Security
- Tourism & Travel Industry
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: * Growing up, I worked Ohio State University Sporting and Entertainment Events, but attended a smaller
Regional College: Capital University to play Basketball and run Track.
* While in college I was the Director of Speakers and Special Events Committee, a Resident Assistant and was
on the Senior Committee.
* I have a Real Estate License & an Insurance License
* I am a past Board Member of the IAVM-(International Association of Venue Managers)
* I was the Chairman of the Stadium Committee of the IAVM and a Member of the Stadium Managers Association
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: IAVM - International Association of Venue Managers
Stadium Managers Association
State of GA Real Estate License
State of Louisiana Insurance License
Numerous Chambers, CVB's and Business Associations
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: I have had hundreds of Speaking & Presentation engagements:
* College Classes
* Introductions of Entertainers & Events
* Grand Openings
* Board Meetings
* Numerous Depositions
* Training Classes and Courses
* Press Conferences
* TV Appearances
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Approximately 30
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: * Venue Management, Stadiums, Arenas and Theaters
* Event Management
* Crowd Management
* Premise Liability
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 15 +/-
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: October, 2020
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 5 +/-
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 1
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 21 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: All of the above.
41 years of relevant experience
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: First consultation is free.
$250 per hour with a 10 hour retainer if I am retained.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $250 per hour (part of the 10 hour retainer)
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $250 per hour - paid by Attorney at the end of the Deposition
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $250 per hour - paid at the end of the trial
Travel & Lodging paid and arranged by the Attorney in advance
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel & Lodging paid & arranged by the Attorney in advance.
Supplies as need.
Available Upon Request