AppliedForensics is a state of art laboratory of certified Forensic Document Examiners with offices in New York, Washington, DC, Boston, Connecticut and North Carolina. Document examinations are provided in the following areas: handwriting, typewriter, photocopies, alterations, obliterations, erasures, and paper exams.
Some of our examiners have over twenty years of experience in Forensic Document Examiners. Several of our examiners have worked for the Federal government as examiners. We use state of the art digital courtroom presentations. AppliedForensics consults on civil, criminal and cases of an adminstrative nature.
Areas of Expertise
- Document Examination
- Documents & Handwriting
- Ink Dating
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified by the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Academy of Forensic Sciences
American Society of Questioned Document Examiners
Northeast Association of Forensic Scientists
American Society of Testing and Materials
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Please call our offices for updated information.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Please call our office for updated information or visit our website at www.appliedforensics.com
References upon request.