Ann E. Reisch is a real estate expert with a specialization in property management and leasing.
Typical matters involve premises liability issues related to property operations, maintenance and management activities. Other common issues involve security, leasing, property inspections and community association/board activities. Property types include apartment communities, shopping centers, office buildings, mixed-use properties, parking garages, industrial warehouses, single family homes and community & homeowner associations.
Ann has been retained in more than 150 litigation matters with a balanced history of working with both plaintiff and defense counsel.
She has a B.S. in Business Administration with a Minor in Psychology, is licensed in Florida as a Real Estate Broker and Community Association Manager and is a Certified Commercial Investment Member, Certified Property Manager and Real Property Administrator. She is a past national Chair of the Industry Standards Advisory Board for the Institute of Real Estate Management. Additionally, she serves IREM on the Ethics Committee and the Ethics Hearing and Discipline Board. Ann has also held many other nationally appointed positions in the past and has served as President of the local IREM chapter.
Areas of Expertise
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Commercial Real Estate
- Home Inspections
- Inadequate/Negligent Security
- Parking Lots/Garages
- Premises Liability
- Property Management
- Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Damages
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Malpractice
- Residential Real Estate
- Retail Real Estate
- Retail Security
- Slip, Trip & Fall
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: B.S. Business Administration - Illinois State University
Licensed Real Estate Broker - State of Florida
Licensed Community Association Manager (LCAM) - State of Florida
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
Certified Property Manager (CPM)
Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Institute of Real Estate Management
National Apartment Association
Florida Apartment Association
Apartment Association of Greater Orlando
Community Associations Institute
National Association of Realtors
Florida Association of Realtors
Orlando Regional Realtor Association
International Crime Free Association
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: I have been retained in litigation matters more than 150 times.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Management company operations
Property maintenance & inspections
Vendor hiring and performance standards
Health and safety standards
Common area maintenance (CAM) charges & reconciliations
Association and board operations
Employee hiring, supervision & retention
Indoor air quality and mold contamination
Commercial and residential leasing
Lease administration and compliance
(Note: This listing is not all-inclusive but attempts to provide a representative sample of the issues that fall within my area of expertise.)
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: Approximately 55% of my time has been spent working with plaintiff's counsel.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: Approximately 45% of my time has been spent working with defense counsel.
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: I have been deposed 39 times.
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: August 2016
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: I have been qualified by the court each time I have given expert testimony at trial.
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: Most of the cases with which I have been involved have resolved themselves prior to trial, however, I have had the opportunity to testify live in court on seven occasions.
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Since 2000.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Evaluation and analysis of potential or active litigation matters as a consulting or testifying expert are offered. As needed and/or requested discovery assistance, property site visits, photo documentation, research, and written reports can also be provided.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: Please contact to obtain current rates.
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Document production costs are passed through when electronic files received are sent out for printing.
Customary travel related expenses are charged back when travel out of the area is necessary.
Only working hours are billed when overnight travel is required.
References available upon request.