Dr. Amartha Nnegi Gore
Junction City, KS 66441
Dr. Amartha Gore is a licensed, board-certified OBGYN, who has practiced as a contracting or locum tenens physician for over the course of 3 years. She has practiced in South Carolina, Arizona, Kansas, and Missouri and holds medical licenses in South Carolina, Arizona, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. Her practice has consisted of routine pregnancy, high risk pregnancy and management of normal and complicated gynecological conditions. Her focuses include a review of birth injuries, cerebral palsy, fetal monitoring, labor management, shoulder dystocia, vacuum and forceps deliveries, vaginal birth after C-Section.
Her services include expert witness retention and litigation, consultative reviews, case clinics, certificates/Affidavits of Merit and strategic research/research briefs. She would be pleased to discuss the aspects of your case along with your needs with you.
- Medical Malpractice
- Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB/GYN)
- Sexual Abuse
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Licensed M.D in Kansas, South Carolina, Missouri, Illinois and Arizona
Diplomat American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
American Medical Association
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Served as a preceptor for physician assistants, The Medical University of South Carolina Physician Assistant Class of 2022
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: None
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: - Expert Witness Retention and Litigation
- Consultative Reviews/Case Clinics
- Certificates/Affidavits of Merit
- Strategic Research/Research Briefs
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $550/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $550/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $650/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $650/hr
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: I currently reside in the state of Kansas. I require that all travel expenses, which include airfare, rental car and hotel are accommodated in the event that my presence at trial is required outside of the city of Junction City, KS.
Available Upon Request