*500+ forensic engineering cases, $100 Million+ in cases involving
nearly every kind of pipe and tubing found in residential, commercial,
and industrial applications
*Designed piping in every state in the U.S for large chemical,
petroleum, and wastewater plants
*30 years’ experience in design and failure analysis of pipes
*Performed thousands of computer simulations and stress analyses
*Led dozens of successful R&D Projects involving piping components
*Installed commercial and residential pipe
*Top-Level Customer Service and Response
Mr. Rose is an industry expert in pipe failure analysis, possessing a rich
background in design, failure analysis, material science, expert testimony, and
investigative skills. He is proficient in forensic modeling, having performed
thousands of computer simulations and stress analyses. He has lectured at
universities and provided continuing education, possessing the ability to explain
complex matters in simple terms to students, juries and arbitrators. He combines
his 30 years of experience in design engineering, R&D, field studies, forensic
engineering, failure analysis, computer simulation, teaching, and hands-on
experience to provide a uniquely qualified expert witness in pipe failure claims and
- Failure Analysis
- Forensic Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plumbing & HVAC
- Products Liability
- Professional Engineering
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BSME, University of Florida, 1989
Board Licensed, Professional Engineer, AZ, CA, CO, UT, NM, NV
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: ASME
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Courses Instructed/ Guest Lecturer:
Diagnosing Material Failures, ASME Certifed Class, University of Arizona
Portable Affordable Failure Analysis, University of Arizona
Forensic Engineering, University of Arizona
Fractography, University of Arizona
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 500+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Pipe Failure, Pipeline Failure, Plumbing Failures
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 10
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2020
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 12
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Expert Witness Testimony, Forensic Investigations, Pipe Failure Analysis, Pipeline Failure Analysis
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: 350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: 350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: 400
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: 350
Available Upon Request