Ajay Mathur M.D. has been a practicing anesthesiologist for over 15 years. Dr. Mathur is available as an expert witness for medical review for Plaintiff and Defense. Contact Dr. Mathur for a same-day response amathurexpertinanesthesia.com. Up to 30 minutes phone call free initial consultation. Reports, Depo, Trial testimony and IME's.
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Dr. Mathur earned his A.B. in Government from Harvard University, and his M.D. from the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Presentations
• Difficult Airway Management
• Epidural Block in Thoracotomy
• Off Pump Cardiac Surgery
• Malignant Hyperthermia
• Nerve Injury in Regional Anesthesia
• Anesthetic Management of Sleep Apnea
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
Available Upon Request