- JurisPro respects the privacy and security of our visitors. Our goal is to provide our visitors with a personalized internet service that delivers the resources and information that is most relevant to you. As such, JurisPro sometimes collects information so we can better serve you.
- In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy and security, we have prepared this statement disclosing our privacy practices.
- This policy also covers JurisPro's treatment of any personally identifiable information that JurisPro's business partners share with our company.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that JurisPro does not own or control including the people that JurisPro does not employ or manage.
- JurisPro is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites to which it links, or to those sites that link to JurisPro.
Information Collection and Use
- When you search for an expert, you are asked to provide, firm name, and email address. Once you register these items with JurisPro and search for an expert, you are not anonymous to us, and we are committed to protecting your privacy as set forth herein.
- JurisPro uses personally identifiable information for three general purposes:
- To provide you with the curriculum vitae of your requested expert witnesses; and
- To inform such expert witnesses of your search in order that they may contact you regarding your retention, if you make that requests; and
- For JurisPro to share occasional new resources and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- JurisPro will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- JurisPro provide personally identifiable
information about you only when:
- We have your consent or your instructions to share that information to expert witnesses or other litigation service providers; or
- Such transmission of this information to other companies is necessary to provide a service or product to you which you have requested or ordered. (Unless expressly stated otherwise, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide other than for that which has been granted); or
- JurisPro believes in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of JurisPro; or
- We find that your actions on our website violate the JurisPro's Terms and Conditions of Use, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
As expressly stated prior to reviewing each search result you submit to JurisPro for expert witnesses, you have the opportunity to request that JurisPro not submit your personally identifiable information to expert witnesses, or send you e-mails regarding additional resources and information available at JurisPro. We strictly honor such requests. If you feel that you have received such a communication in error you may also remove your information from our database by contacting us at email@example.com.
- "Cookies" are pieces of information that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drives.
JurisPro may set and access JurisPro cookies on your computer which may also contain certain personally identifiable information. These "cookies" allow JurisPro to recognize and acknowledge our return visitors, and track traffic and usage of our site.
When you submit information to JurisPro, a temporary back-up copy of that information is routinely made to prevent accidental loss of your information.
Ability to Edit or Delete Your Personally Identifiable Information
JurisPro gives you the ability to edit or delete your personally identifiable information, including whether you want JurisPro to contact you about specials and new products, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you ask JurisPro to delete your personally identifiable information, in most cases, this information will be removed within 60 days.
Back-up copies of your personally identifiable information may remain for some period of time after your deletion request. This may be the case even though no personally identifiable information remains in our active visitor databases.
Server Log Information
When you visit a website, you automatically disclose information about yourself, such as your internet protocol address, the referring location, and the date and time of your visit. JurisPro records this information about the visits to our site.
From time to time, we may assemble certain information in the aggregate which will not identify you personally or individually andprovide this information to third parties to measure the use of our site by our customers and assist our technical operations, make decisions as to the products and services we offer to our customers and for other such purposes.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure your privacy and security, JurisPro has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect information collected from our website from loss, misuse, or alteration.
JurisPro also uses industry-standard SSL-encryption for credit card submissions to protect data transmissions.
JurisPro may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting an announcement on our home page, or you may return to this page at any time to review our current policy.
Questions or Suggestions
JurisPro dedicated to your satisfaction and the protection and the protection of your privacy. If you believe that your privacy concerns have not adequately been addressed, we invite you to contact our privacy officer at PrivacyOfficer@jurispro.com. We welcome your questions, concerns, or suggestions.