Litigation Economics, LLC has offices in CA, CT and FL; for contact information regarding these offices see Web site, www.litigationeconomics.com.
Since 1985, experts at Litigation Economics, LLC have provided economic, accounting, and financial consulting, especially in complex litigation. We develop and present economic damages reports for plaintiffs or critique such reports for defense counsel.
ReferencesReferences available upon request.
- Computing Lost Profits in Business Interruption Litigation: A General Model
- Determining the Value of Household Production as a Component of Economic Damages
- Lost Profit Damages to New Business: Adjusting for Survival
- Economists Adding Value in Complex Litigation
- Effective Use of Economists as Expert Witnesses