Doc Mitchell is an expert and consultant in all types, fields, and phases of construction with the exception of nuclear reactors.
Doc performed his first work as a construction expert in 1972. He has never been turn down as an expert by any court and Judges have called Doc Mitchell the best expert they have ever seen in their court.
Doc can explain the most difficult construction, mechanical, or electrical items and processes to anyone in such a manner that they can completely understand it.
As of this time Doc is the only construction expert in the United States holding all the following Credentials and Licenses:
1. Licensed Master Electrical Contractor (Unlimited)
2. Licensed Master HVAC Contractor (Unlimited), including cooling towers, fluid coolers, chillers of any type, refrigeration system of any type, in addition to sub-zero refrigeration equipment using any type of refrigerants.
3. Licensed Master Boiler, Pressure Vessel, Piping, Contractor (Unlimited)
4. Professionally trained and/or Certified under programs approved by HUD, U.S. Department of Energy. EPA, plus numerous state agencies and professional organizations in the following: High performance energy efficient construction. Sampling/Testing for Asbestos, Mold, Lead, in addition to approved training in Vapor diffusion, infiltration, & water movement in construction.
5. Certified Asbestos & Hazardous Material abatement, removal, remediation contractor. (Retired).
6. Degree in Electronic Technology
7. General Contractor 20 years (Retired).
8. Member of Code Administration Association of Kentucky.
9. In addition, Doc holds numerous other National Instructor Certifications in various construction related fields.
Doc is a recognized code expert and has designed and taught numerous approved continuing educational classes for city, county and state Code Enforcement and Building Inspectors over the years.
Doc also designs the curriculum and teaches certification level classes in mold education which have/are attended by code enforcement, building inspection, health department, juvenile justice, state leasing personnel, and independent building owners and managers.
Doc’s previous cases have ranged from $ 1,500.00 to $ 50,000,000.00
For cases involving general construction or any specific construction trade please give us a call. We may be able to help.
For any or all of the following or just to talk to Doc, please call our nationwide toll free phone: 866-564-HELP (4357)
*Curriculum – vita
*List of attorney references
*List of Insurance Companies with whom we have worked
10000 Shelburn Road
Fort Worth, Texas 76244