($170ph review NY, NJ, MD, PA, DE, VA, DC, WV)
• Accident Reconstruction: Car, Bus, Truck, Pedestrian, Bicycle, Motorcycle, Rollovers
• Biomechanics,Occupant Injury
• Safety Standards, Falls
• Building Codes, Regulations, Standards & Compliance
• Computer Animations & Trial Exhibits
• Crashworthiness, Crash Test Research
• Ergonomics, Human Factors, Vision
• Industrial Safety Standards & Injury Prevention
• Lamp (vehicle) Examinations (on or off)
• Lift Truck Safety
• Low Speed Impact Analysis
• Machine & Equipment Injuries
• OSHA Standards & Compliance
• Premises Accidents- Lighting, Defects, etc
• Boating Accidents and Injuries
• Seat Belts, Air Bags, Child Seats
• Slips, Trips & Falls
• Tire Safety & Defects
• Traffic Signals, Signs, Markings & Hazards
• Traffic Work Zone Safety
• Transportation Regulations & Standards
BackgroundQ: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
A: PhD, PSP, CECD, WSO-CSS
Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
A: Universities, Colleges, Seminars
Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?